Terms & Conditions
Dux & Plumbing Plus Gift Card Promotion
- Instructions on how to claim and the reward form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, including project, Government or builder pricing, or subsequently agreed to rebate arrangements.
- Offer commences on 14/10/2018 and ends for purchases at 11:59pm AEST on 31/12/2018 (“Promotional Period”). Claims close 11:59pm AEST on 11/01/2019.
- Promotion is only open to Australian residents who are employed as a licensed tradesperson – plumber, builder or electrician.
- Promotion only applies to purchases of ‘participating products’ made in the ‘promotional period’ from a Plumbing Plus member store, on a valid Plumbing Plus member trading account.
- The products outlined in Category A, Category B and Category C below are all “Participating Products” for the purposes of this promotion
Category A Participating Products:
- Dux Proflo 25L & 50L electric water heaters (Model No. 25S1, 25S1P, 50S1, 50S1P);
- Radiant 125L & 160L electric water heaters (Model No. 125A1, 160A1);
Category B Participating Products:
- Dux Proflo 80L, 125L & 160L electric water heaters (Model No. 80T1, 125T1, 160T1);
- Dux Prodigy 4 Star Gas Storage water heaters (Model No. 135ZB4N, 135ZB4P, 170ZB4N, 170ZB4P);
- Radiant 250L & 315L electric water heaters (Model No. 250A1, 315A1)
Category C Participating Products:
- Dux Proflo 250L, 315L & 400L electric water heaters (Model No. 250T1, 315T1, 315T2, 400T1, 400T2);
- To claim the gift card, visit www.pppromotion.com.au, input the requested details (including their full name, a valid email address, mailing address, their plumber licence number, business name, the Eligible Product purchased, where the Eligible product was purchased, tank serial number, date of purchase and their tax invoice number for the Qualifying Purchase), upload a scanned copy of the tax invoice (clearly showing the invoice number) to the claim form, and submit the fully completed claim form so it is received by 11:59pm AEST on 11/01/2019. Claims submitted via any other means will not be accepted.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per Participating Product/serial number; (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements; and (c) a maximum of up to $5,000 in cash back rewards is permitted per ABN.
- Claimants must retain their original tax invoice(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Tax invoice(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase as Plumbing Plus member store, that a Participating Product was purchased, the tax invoice number (matching the tax invoice number specified on their claim form) and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim submission.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Any cost related to making a claim for the cash back is the responsibility of the claimant.
- All valid claims received in respect to a Category A Participating Product will receive a $25 EFTPOS gift card, posted to the claimant at the address nominated in the online promotional entry claim form.
- All valid claims received in respect to a Category B Participating Product will receive a $50 EFTPOS gift card, posted to the claimant at the address nominated in the online promotional entry claim form.
- All valid claims received in respect to a Category C Participating Product will receive a $100 EFTPOS gift card, posted to the claimant at the address nominated in the online promotional entry claim form.
- The Promoter will endeavor to approve and process gift card claims weekly. Approved gift card claims will typically take up to 4 weeks to arrive from the date the claim was received.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) taking/use of a reward.
- Separate and additional T&Cs apply to gift card use. See https://rewardscometrue.com.au/information/card-holder-19-digit-tcs/ for full gift card terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Dux Manufacturing Limited (ABN 19 077 879 844) of Lackey Road, Moss Vale NSW 2577, ph: 1300 365 116